profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Tuesday, August 22, 2006 @ 8:58 pm
Slide

POP! Goes the weasel!

School's been normal lately, nothing much to update about.

I must say that I'm glad we all had the weekend to unwind a little bit from the hectic necessities of life! It's nice to just take some time, doesn't have to be long, and reflect on your week, what was good, what was bad, what was downright sad... Keep the good, dump the bad, drown the sad. It's a new day, Carpe Diem, live life to the fullest, don't waste it away.

During this exam period, don't study just for yourselves, but study for God as well, and know that God is with all of you out there, and if you just need that big almighty push, pray. Ask for his support and he'll give it to you!

Just a little cheesy post for today. We're all so stressed out during the pre-EOY period, just thought I'd share some random thoughts for a mo'.

Good luck to all the geog girls who have your mock exams tomorrow! :)